We finally got our new windows in. We had been talking about for a while and we finally got them ordered a few weeks ago. The big problem we had was that no one wanted to measure the windows unless they were going to be installing them. Paying somebody to install them was going to be far too expensive. Eventually, a friend of Glen's was able to come out and measure them. The plan initially was for Mom and Glen to come out this morning and we'd spend today and tomorrow installing them. However, once we got one in the rest went pretty easily. Melissa's dad stopped by not long after we started and before long they were all in. The only problem we had was a little confusion on the window order. The result is that we have three windows didn't get ordered. Other than those windows we just need to paint and replace a few window coverings. They already seem to be keeping the noise out a little better. Hopefully, they'll save us a little bit on our heating bill as well.
The author does not allow comments to this entry